A briefcase icon

We look forward to serving you.

Please leave this field empty.

What can I do if I’m not receiving child support payments in South Carolina?

Greenville South Carolina Child Support Attorney

It happens more often than not that the noncustodial parent does not pay the child support to the custodial parent. If you’re not receiving the child support payments that you’re due, there are various remedies at your disposal to get the unpaid child support. What remedies can be utilized? Income/salary withholding At the time of…

Your lawyer for your life.

Greenville, Spartanburg, Oconee, Anderson, Pickens, South Carolina Attorney At Law